Saturday 8 November 2014

Hello Everybody!

Hello! This is my new blog, I will be posting beauty, fashion and life related things, so I hope you enjoy and stick around.
I think it's only appropriate that we get to know each other, so let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Samantha, or Manth, sometimes Mantha and I'm British. My favourite colour is mint (no prizes for guessing that!) and I seem to have bit of an obsession with Soap & Glory, Lush, Benefit and Mac. Oh gosh! This wasn't really planned out well! ooh what else? I really love photography and art!
If you have any questions you want to ask then feel free to leave a comment and I'll be sure to answer!
Until the next post,
Cheerio for now!
Samantha x

2 comments:

  1. Yay welcome to blogging!, we seems to have a similar interests! :D
    I wish you good luck <3

    ANA
    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm a new blogger too :)
    Good Luck with your blog c:
    If you have time could you check my blog out
    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thanks Bye

    ReplyDelete